[Image set: A series of “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!” knock-offs:
- HEB (a Texas-based grocery chain) brand, “You’d Think It’s Butter!”
- Fred Meyer, “Butter It’s Not!”
- ASDA, “You’d Butter Believe It!”
- Two from the same brand, in a language I don’t recognize, though it looks to be Asian in origin, “Unbelieveable: This is not butter” and “Shrödinger’s butter”
- Spartan, “Is it butter?”
- FoodClub, “No Ifs Ands Or Butter”
- GoldnSoft, “Could it be Butter?”
All the tubs, except for the Spartan brand, are yellow, like the original “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!”]
is it butter?
theyre not even messing around they dont even fucking know
I think Schrödinger’s Butter is my favorite. It is simultaneously butter & not-butter until you open it.
But what is it?